Belize Tree House
Our two 2-bedroom tree houses can sleep up to 6 people and are ideal for families and small groups traveling together. They are located about 75 feet above the Caves Branch River*. These tree houses are two stories high. On the main floor, situated in the middle of the jungle canopy there is a bedroom with a king size bed overlooking the living room with a sofa, two chairs and bunk beds. The main floor also has a full bathroom with a separate shower, along with an outdoor shower located off the main deck.
A circular staircase leads up to a second floor which has a private deck with a two person soaker tub. There is also an additional private bedroom with a king size bed and a two piece en-suite bathroom. Guests staying on the second floor of the tree house usually use the outdoor shower off of the main floor deck. The second floor has a wonderful view of the canopy and is an excellent place to have a morning coffee, relax at the end of the day and watch the sunset or on clear nights have a stunning view of the sky.
- Two stories of living space
- Bedroom with a king sized bed on both floors
- Living room with a sofa, two chairs and bunk beds
- Full bathroom with a separate water closet on the main floor
- Two piece en-suite bathroom on second floor
- Outdoor shower off main deck
- Circular staircase to the second floor
- Private deck on the second floor with a two person soaker tub
- Electric lights and fans
- Hot and cold water
- Electrical outlet for charging batteries
- Screens to keep out jungle critters
- Carpentry made from local hardwoods and cane, finished with natural materials
- Regional marble from Mexico and Guatemala
- Exquisite local art pieces
* The Caves Branch River is usually dry from the start of March to the end of May or the middle of June. This varies from year to year.