If you've only got one week to spend in the tropical paradise that is Belize, why not visit the best of both worlds? Our all-inclusive Belize vacation packages include time on both the pristine mainland as well as a sojourn to the fabulous offshore islands and Caribbean beaches.
Belize is a small country in Central America just 2-5 hours' flying time from major cities across the United States and Canada.
Here are just some of the amazing things you can do on the mainland:
- Bird watching (some 900 species have been recorded in Belize!)
- Explore the mysterious Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Cave, rated the #1 Sacred Cave in the world by the Discovery Channel.
- Fly for miles along zip wires high up in the jungle canopy.
- Visit an animal refuge like the CBS (Community Baboon Sanctuary) or the Belize Zoo and Tropical Education Center.
- Cave tubing, the uniquely Belizean adventure where participants float down underground rivers on an inner tube.
- Hike through unspoiled rainforests, jungles, and national parks.
- Explore the palaces, pyramids, and bloody ball courts of an ancient Maya city.
- Enjoy an unparalleled view of nature from a luxury tree house located in the heart of the jungle.
And, for the more adventurous, there are other more demanding tours too like rappelling down a waterfall or exploring the jungle on a night safari.
Belize Beaches and Islands
Here are just some of the amazing things you can do on the beaches and islands:
- Go snorkeling in crystal clear water teeming with fish, turtles, sharks,
and other marine life.
- Scuba dive at hundreds of amazing sites, including the Belize Blue Hole, one of Jacques Cousteau's top 10 dive sites in the world.
- Relax on the beach in a hammock or enjoy a stunning sunrise.
- Water sports like sea kayaking, kite surfing, and wind surfing.
- Go fishing. Whether you want to complete your own personal Grand Slam or simply want to land your dinner, the waters of Belize are teeming with fish.
- Enjoy the wind in your hair as you sail the islands of the Belize Barrier Reef, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
When you book an all-inclusive Belize vacation that includes both a beach and jungle stay, you're guaranteed to see all of the amazing beauty of Belize's nature.
If you'd like to enjoy your own un-Belize-ably fabulous vacation, contact Caves Branch Jungle lodge today!