Create that one of a kind vacation in Belize by unwinding and/or with adventure! Explore the wild rainforest surrounding the Caves Branch River Valley; plunge into deep pools hidden in mysterious caves, or hike through the jungle with only adventure in mind.
End your Belize experience in luxury with a stay in the majestic Maya Mountains at Hidden Valley Inn. Nestled in its own private reserve, the 7200 acre property includes five major waterfalls, over a dozen cascades & natural pools and a network of 90+ miles of hiking and biking trails. After a day of exploring the wilds, relaxation is in order! Get pampered in the spa, take a soak in the hot tub, or put your feet up in front of the fireplace with a good book.
At Caves Branch Adventure Lodge
- Airport shuttle transfer from the International Airport to the lodge
- Welcome drinks on arrival/ orientation
- 3 nights in a lovely Riverview Tree House with sweeping views of the Caves Branch river
(Based on availability)
- Fondue Fruit Platter- Delivered to your room
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch on tour, and buffet dinner enjoyed family style
- Unlimited local rum drinks, juices, sodas, tea, and water
- Your choice of 2 full-day tours (some tours do carry surcharges)
- Early morning bird watching tour
- All Taxes & Resort Fees
At Hidden Valley Inn
- 4 nights’ accommodation in your well-appointed Estate Room
- All meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners
- Complimentary ‘High Tea’ daily
- Full day Guided Tour of Caracol Maya Ruins with a stop at Rio Frio Cave & Rio On Pools
- 1/2 day guided tour of Hidden Valley’s Private Reserve or Jungle Horseback riding
- Private waterfall Lunch
- Spa Treatment (one per person)
- Ground transfers from Caves Branch to HVI&R to International airport
- All taxes included
Price starts at $2735.00US per person
Ready to plan your Valleys & Mountaintop Belize vacation? Contact us today for availability and rates.
Pricing for this package is subject to availability of accommodations at either property.
Please note at Caves Branch:
- 1 overnight adventure = 2 single day adventures.
- Children 9 and under stay and eat for free. Charges on off property trips apply.
- Student refers to person aged 10-16.
- The Tikal day trip has a USD$90.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- The Cave Tubing and Zipline combo has a USD$55.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- The ATM cave has a USD$35.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- Snorkeling has a USD$25.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- Diving has a USD$40.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.e..
- See the Rates & Policies page for Transfer costs and other details.
- There is a single supplement for all guests staying single occupancy please inquire with agent.
Contact us today to book your Belize Jungle Beach Vacation Package