Beautiful 2-bedroom Riverview Tree Houses sleep up to 6 people and are ideal for families and small groups traveling together. Situated about 75 feet above the Caves Branch River*, these lovely treehouse units are two stories high. On the main floor is a bedroom with a king size bed overlooking the living room with a sofa, two chairs and a set of bunk beds. The main floor also has a full bathroom with a separate shower but also boasts an outdoor shower right off the main deck.
A circular staircase leads up to a second floor that includes a private deck with a two person soaker tub. There is also an additional private bedroom with a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Second floor guests normally use the outdoor shower off of the main floor deck. The second floor has a phenomenal view of the jungle canopy, making it the perfect spot to enjoy morning coffee or to relax at the end of the day and watch the sunset.
- Two stories of living space
- Bedroom with a king sized bed on both floors
- Living room with a sofa, two chairs and bunk beds
- Full bathroom with a separate water closet on the main floor
- Two piece en-suite bathroom on second floor
- Outdoor shower off main deck
- Circular staircase to the second floor
- Private deck on the second floor with a two person soaker tub
- Electric lights and fans
- Hot and cold water
- Electrical outlet for charging batteries
- Screens to keep out jungle critters
- Carpentry made from local hardwoods and cane, finished with natural materials
- Regional marble from Mexico and Guatemala
* The Caves Branch River is usually dry from the start of March to the end of May or the middle of June. This varies from year to year.
Please see this link for our collection of 3 to 7 night All-Inclusive Adventure Packages