Beach and Jungle Adventure Vacations in Belize
Ian Anderson’s Caves Branch Jungle Lodge is no ordinary destination. It’s the place your budget and adventure appetites are satisfied during the summer months and in fact, adventures exceed expectations for those who choose from 8 Belize all inclusive packages that are tailored for every taste by the lodge’s founder Ian Anderson. Not sure whether a Cave’s Branch summer adventure holiday is for you? These questions will make it crystal clear:
-Do you love the idea of all inclusive lodges that are so affordable, package price seems too good to be true?
-Are you longing to try activities that push your limits (ziplining, diving, and other high-energy sports)?
-Does the idea of sleeping in a tree house push both your romantic and nostalgia buttons?
-Do you need an adventure vacation that’s only a few hours away by plane but feels like a million miles from home?
-Does the idea of lush accommodations, gourmet meals and enough beach time to satisfy your soul sound good?
-Are you tired of resorts offering only one all inclusive package during the summer because you need more choices?
Ian Anderson’s Caves Branch – The Adventure Capital of Belize
Say yes to all of these questions and you belong at Cave’s Branch this summer! And you don’t have to settle for that single cookie-cutter experience because the lodge’s adventure menu includes these options:
1. Caves & Waves: Split your week between Belize’s cave tubing mecca where you’ll enjoy every onsite amenity and tours and Victoria House on Ambergris Caye where adventures include cafes, eateries, aqua sports, and a beach barbecue.
2. Caves & Waterfalls: Trek to caves and deep pools offering thrills at every turn at Cave’s Branch and then head for the Hidden Valley Inn in the Maya Mountains, where 5 waterfalls, hiking, and biking will satisfy your need to explore.
3. Best of Both Worlds: Hide in a luxe treehouse where flowers, wine, a massage, and unlimited rum drinks highlight your stay before moving to Ramon’s Village Resort where a sunset dinner cruise and Shark Ray Alley snorkeling tour (gear included) caps off your Belize visit.
4. Jungle Adventure and Island Escape: Go from the lush rainforest of Cave’s Branch where a private treehouse is home and cave and jungle adventures await to the Portofino Resort on Ambergris Caye where everything from snorkeling to candlelight dinners make unforgettable memories.
5. Mystical Rainforest & Sandy Toes: Divide your time between Cave’s Branch myriad adventure options and a restorative stay at Chabil Mar Villas in Placencia where a full body massage and 3 signature tour options engage you in snorkeling, hiking, kayaking or wildlife tours.
6. Amazing Caves & Sails Vacation: Pair a Cave’s Branch snorkeling, diving, Mayan cave and village ruins itinerary with time aboard a sleek yacht for 4 days of snorkeling, fishing, fine dining. Even the gear you need is included.
7. Belize Beach & Jungle Romance: If you’re already in love, you’ll fall deeper at Cave’s Branch after full-day adventure tours and a full body massage prepare you for a St. George’s Caye Resort stay in an over-water cabana that is the epitome of privacy.
8. Twice the Paradise: From the vantage point of your Cave’s Branch jungle suite, decide between tour options guaranteed to strike a chord before traveling to a tropical garden cabana at St. George’s Caye Resort where kayaks, Hobie Cats, paddleboards, windsurfing gear and pool scuba diving complete your two-location fantasy.
You Need a Belize Beach & Jungle Vacation This Summer
Eight exciting adventure choices. Each one is tailored to relax your body and mind or test your limits at rock-bottom summer rates. Ian Anderson’s Caves Branch Lodge is a jewel in Belize’s crown and you’re the recipient of all that sparkle—-as soon as you decide which of these 8 options appeals to the dreamer and adventurer in your soul.
Questions about traveling to Belize this summer?Contact us by email or call toll free 1-866-357-2698.