Belize Tikal Tours
Tikal tours from Belize to Peten, Guatemala leaves at 6:00 a.m. and return 5-6:00 p.m. The Tikal trip includes:
- round trip transportation
- Guatemalan border and park fees
- four hours of guided tour at the site and enough time to walk around on your own
- guests must pay their own Belize departure tax ($20US pp-persons over 12 yrs)
- optional stops on way back for photographs and shopping
The Tikal tour is offered on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and there is a minimum of four people for the tour to go out. Departs Caves Branch at 5:30 am. Breakfast is included.
People who have US passports or the new bar-coded EU passport do not need a visa to enter Guatemala. All other visitors should check with their embassy about getting a multiple entry visa for Belize and a Guatemalan visa if they plan to visit Tikal.
WARNING: For guests who do require a VISA to enter Belize: if you have a single entry visa to Belize, you will not be able to travel to TIKAL as you will not be allowed to re-enter Belize. All travelers to Tikal must have a multi-entry visa into Belize.
Guests must pay their own Belize departure tax ($18.75USpp-persons over 12 yrs).