NOTE: Pictures and videos on this website may not reflect the latest safety protocols in place to protect against the spread of Covid-19.
6-Night "Tropical Feathers" Birding Package
Belize Birding Packages
The Belizean rainforest and savannahs are home to some of the most exotic & colorful birds of Central America. With over 500 known bird species, you will have ample opportunities to see these beautiful creatures during your six-night stay at Caves Branch.
In 2016, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge attained ownership of the national title of Best Birding Destination in Belize. Our participation and multiple wins in the Annual Bird-a-thon were a proud confirmation that we already knew – The Caves Branch area of Belize is the “bird capital” of the country.
Explore the countryside with this unique Belize vacation package created specifically for birding enthusiasts. Venture out on each of the daily activities in search of some of the unique winged creatures, including the national bird of Belize, the Keel-Billed Toucan, or the exotic Mot-Mot bird, or noisy Toucanets. Learn about conservation efforts in Belize to save and protect some of the most endangered native species.
This Belize birding package can be done alone OR can be combined with a beach destination for a grand finale to an amazing vacation in Belize!
The Belize Birding Package Includes
Contact us for available travel dates for this package
MOBILE USERS: scroll side to side to see all rates
All prices are in US$ PER PERSON based on double occupancy for 6 nights and include 9% Hotel Tax and 10% Resort Fee applied to accommodations and 12.5% General Sales Tax and 10% Resort Fee applied to all other services.
Important Details - PLEASE READ
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Package tours require a minimum of 2 persons
- Single Travellers- inquire for pricing
- This package is created with Birding Enthusiasts in mind and may not be suitable for children under 16 yrs
- Airport Shuttle Services may be shared with other guests
- *Some off-property tours carry surcharges – Tikal Maya Ruins, ATM Cave, Snorkeling, Diving and River of Caves w/ Ziplining Combo
- Please read our policies before booking.
– LKelleyFL, TripAdvisor User –