NOTE: Pictures and videos on this website may not reflect the latest safety protocols in place to protect against the spread of Covid-19.
Riverview Two Bedroom Treehouses
Belize Riverview Two Bedroom Treehouse
Beautiful 2-bedroom Riverview Tree Houses sleep up to 6 people and are ideal for families and small groups traveling together. Situated about 75 feet above the Caves Branch River*, these lovely Belize treehouse units are two stories high. On the main floor is a bedroom with a king-size bed overlooking the living room with a sofa, two chairs, and a set of bunk beds. The main floor also has a full bathroom with a separate shower and boasts an outdoor shower right off the main deck.
A circular staircase leads up to a second floor with a private deck with a two-person soaker tub. There is also a private bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Second-floor guests normally use the outdoor shower off of the main floor deck. The second floor has a phenomenal view of the jungle canopy, making it the perfect spot to enjoy morning coffee or relax at the end of the day and watch the sunset. See floorplan.
- NEW – AC unit in the main sleeping area
- Two stories of living space
- Bedroom with a king-sized bed on both floors
- Living room with a sofa, two chairs, and bunk beds
- Full bathroom with a separate toilet are on the main floor
- En-suite bathroom on the second floor
- Outdoor shower off the main deck
- Circular staircase to the second floor
- Private deck on the second floor with a two-person soaker tub
- Electric lights and fans
- Hot and cold water
- Electrical outlet for charging batteries
- Screens to keep out jungle critters
- Carpentry made from local hardwoods and cane finished with natural materials
- Regional marble from Mexico and Guatemala
* The Caves Branch River is usually dry from the start of March to the end of May or the middle of June. This varies from year to year.
“We stayed in a 2 bedroom tree house, which was incredible. We had a stunning view of the hills from our rooftop patio, and a bath tub on the deck. My children were nearly sleeping outside, just screened in on 3 sides. The night noises were so nice, even the howler monkeys that woke us up every night; the rooms were immaculately clean.”