Belize Tree House Resort
Our four Riverview tree houses are located about 75 feet above the Caves Branch River. The screened living room allows for panoramic views of the jungle and river below*. The raised bedrooms feature a king size bed over looking the living room. Some units feature a bunk bed and/or a futon sofa bed in the living room. There is a full indoor bathroom with shower and also, our guest's favorite feature, a second outdoor shower near the unit's entrance off of the main deck.
* The Caves Branch River is usually dry from the start of March to the end of May or the middle of June. This varies from year to year.
- King sized bed overlooking the living room
- Full bathroom with a separate water closet
- Bunk bed and/or a futon sofa bed in the living room (on request)
- Outdoor shower off main deck
- Electric lights and fans
- Hot and cold water
- Electrical outlet for charging batteries
- Screens to keep out jungle critters but still enjoy views
- Carpentry made from local hardwoods and cane, finished with natural materials
- Regional marble from Mexico and Guatemala
- Exquisite local art pieces