4 Day/5 Night Cheese Making Package 2016
Our artisanal Cheese Making Workshop is ideal for the home Cheese Maker and anyone considering small-scale commercial cheese production. Please see the dates below for the 2016 courses. Arrival dates give you time to unpack and settle in before the Workshop begins. Departure dates are set for the day after classes end. During these fun-filled days, you will learn how four ingredients and basic kitchen equipment can be used to create dozens of exquisite cheeses. By the end of the class, you will be able to pick up any cheese recipe and know how to successfully make that cheese.
4 Day/5 Night Cheese Making Packages Summer/Fall 2016
Dates to be announced!
This is our four-day Cheese making workshop by internationally acclaimed Artisan Cheese Masters Dr. Larry and Linda Fallace of Three Shepherds Farm in Vermont. This four-day cheese making workshop is a totally hands-on learning experience during which the student will make no less than 6 different Artisan cheeses.
5 nights Cheese Making Adventure Package Includes:
- Complimentary drinks upon arrival
- 5 nights accommodations in one of our Jungle Bungalows with optional upgrades to the TreeHouses.
- All meals from Dinner on day of arrival to Breakfast on day of departure (5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners)
- Cheese Making Workshop… 4 days of cheese making course instruction, hands-on cheese making, all required literature, materials and equipment with instruction by Cheese Masters, Dr. Larry and Linda Faillace from the Three Shepherds Farm in Warren, Vermont.
- Full use of Caves Branch facilities: hot tub, swimming pools, and personalized walking tours through the 15-acre botanical gardens and orchid gardens.
- a group outing on the last day of the course
Discounted All-Inclusive 5 Night Package Price:
USD $1,275 per person (taxes included) based on double occupancy
Additional pricing available for single occupancy, upgrade to Treehouses, or an accompanying partner who is not taking a cheesemaking course.
Additional nights stay and activities can be arranged at the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge or at our Beach Resort. For more information or to make your reservation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal instruction and material by Dr. Larry and Linda Faillace of Three Shepherd Farms in Vermont.