4 Day/5 Night Cheese Making Package
Our artisanal Cheese Making workshop is ideal for the home Cheese Maker and anyone considering small-scale commercial cheese production. Arrival day will be the 22nd of January, 2015, this gives you time to unpack and settle in before the Workshop begins. Departure day is on the 27th, the day after the classes end. During these fun-filled days, you will learn how four ingredients and basic kitchen equipment can be used to create dozens of exquisite cheeses. By the end of the class, you will be able to pick up any cheese recipe and know how to successfully make that cheese.
4 Day/5 Night Cheese Making Package - January 22nd to the 27th, 2015
This is our seventh international four day Cheese Making Workshop by internationally acclaimed Artisan Cheese Masters Dr. Larry and Linda Faillace of Three Shepherds Farm in Vermont. This 4 day cheese making workshop is a totally hands on learning experience during which the student will make no less than 6 different Artisan Cheeses.
The workshop itself is USD $550.00, but to make it all a bit more affordable, we are offering a highly discounted, all inclusive package for your stay at the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge.
5 nights Cheese Making Adventure Package Includes:
- Complimentary drinks upon arrival
- 5 nights accommodations in one of our Jungle Bungalows with optional upgrades to the TreeHouses.
- All meals from Dinner on day of arrival to Breakfast on day of departure (5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners)
- A half day Caves Branch Adventure (as organized by the program directors)
- Cheese Making Workshop… 4 days of cheese making course instruction, hands on cheese making, all required literature, materials and equipment with instruction by Cheese Masters, Dr. Larry and Linda Faillace from the Three Shepherds Farm in Warren, Vermont.
- Full use of Caves Branch facilities: hot tub, swimming pools and personalized walking tours through the 15 acre botanical gardens and orchid gardens.
USD $1,175 per person based on double occupancy
Additional pricing available for single occupancy, upgrade to Treehouses or an accompanying partner who is not taking a cheesemaking course.
Additional nights stay and activities can be arranged at the Caves Branch Jungle Lodge or at our Beach Resort. For more information or to make your reservation please email us at Cheese@CavesBranch.com.