All meals served buffet family style offering a variety of vegetarian and meat dishes. A large selection of fresh local fruits and vegetables are included in every meal. All buffet items, including our breads, are freshly prepared and baked for each meal. You won't go away hungry, we guarantee it.
Our house specialty drinks, the "Cave Wreck", "Cave Colada" and the "Panty Ripper" are renowned throughout Belize. We also stock the world famous Belize Belikin Beer and a full range of spirits.
Click for a 360° view of restaurant
Below is a typical daily menu at our restaurant:
|Breakfast (8:00 - 9:00 AM)
|| Dinner (6:30 PM)
- Coffee available from 6:00 AM
- Three choices of fruits selected from watermelon, pineapple, papaya, melon, banana and mango
- Yogurt with raisins and granola
- Oatmeal and three choices of cold cereal and milk
- Pancakes or French toast
- Flour tortilla, corn tortilla or Belizean fried jacks
- Scrambled eggs with salsa
- Hash browns
- Ham, bacon or sausage
- Coffee and Tea available
- Squeeze your own fresh orange juice from citrus station
- Salsa and Chips served at 6:00 PM
- Three different kinds of salads
- Homemade soup of the day
- Dinner rolls
- Three fresh fruits
- Three or four cooked vegetable dishes
- Two starches served from a variety of potato, rice and pasta dishes
- For vegetarians, protein comes from either rice and beans, cheese with the pasta and/or a stand-alone bean dish
- Chicken or fish dishes
- Two or three dessert options
- Coffee and tea are available with dessert
- Sodas and local juices available
- Wine and other alcoholic beverages available at an extra charge
A build-your-own lunch consisting of flour tortillas, veggies, sandwich meat, hard boiled eggs and juice is served to guests on tours. At the lodge dining room a Belizean style lunch of stewed meat or chicken with rice and beans, quesadillas or burritos is offered at 12:00 PM. Hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese or egg/chicken/tuna salad sandwiches are available upon request.
For guests who have any dietary restrictions, allergies or special requests - please inform our agents at the time of your booking. We do cater to vegetarians, gluten free diets, lactose intolerance and even medical requirements. Even lunch can be managed with a special request so please let us know in advance of your visit!