NOTE: Pictures and videos on this website may not reflect the latest safety protocols in place to protect against the spread of Covid-19.
Our Commitment to your Safety: Covid Protocols
Belize Covid Travel
Caves Branch has always been a safe and adventurous destination.
Now more than ever, we take your safety and health seriously. We have Covid protocols in place to make your vacation as safe and unforgettable as possible.
“Belize has always been an exciting and safe country to visit…we are not changing a thing!
We are just adding a few things to make us an even safer destination to enjoy”
– Ian Anderson
now officially gold certified by the Belize Tourism Board!
Nervous about your trip being canceled due to Covid-19 complications?
No need to worry! We have implemented flexible cancelation policies so our guests can book with peace of mind.
COVID PROTOCOLS FROM THE BELIZE TOURISM BOARD:
What specific measures are being taken in Belize to protect visitors from contracting the virus?
The country’s primary concern is to assure both travellers and residents that Belize’s tourism product is safer than ever before. A series of new enhanced health and safety protocols have been put in place to protect visitors, Belizeans, and our communities.
- Mandatory use of face masks in public spaces
- Enforcement of physical distancing measures in public spaces and capacity restrictions at restaurants (currently 50%), grocery stores, retail stores, etc.
- Introduction of the “Tourism Gold Standard Program” which seeks to enhance the tourism industry’s health and safety standards by adapting new behaviours and procedures to ensure both employees and travellers are confident in the cleanliness and safety of Belize’s tourism product. Some of these new measures include:
- Online check-in/out, contactless payment systems, and automated ordering/booking systems
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization of public spaces and high touch surfaces
- Capacity restrictions for all tourism sites to ensure physical distancing can be maintained
- Smaller tour groups to provide a more intimate tour experience
“The staff took covid precautions very seriously. Mask wearing and hand washing was enforced for all staff and guests. Our cave expeditions were private (no other groups) which was awesome and it let us get to know the guides better. We also had our own dining table for the duration of the trip”