Amazing “Caves & Sails” -VACATION ITINERARY
IAN ANDERSON’S CAVES BRANCH ADVENTURE LODGE
BELIZE SAILING VACATIONS
Caves Branch Jungle Lodge is the Official Adventure Base-Camp of Belize. Every visitor is afforded an opportunity to retreat from the call of everyday life to discover what lies beneath the lush rainforest of the Maya Mountains. This Jungle Hideaway is designed for adventurers in need of exhilarating opportunities to experience the untamed beauty of Belize and leave with an unforgettable travel experience.
For the first time, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge has teamed up with Belize Sailing Vacations– a family owned sailing company operating in Belize for more than 15 years to feature 5 star boat charters on the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Enjoy all the amenities of an all-inclusive luxury resort aboard your own private catamaran on a 4 Night sailing adventure tailored to your personal desires.
By far- this is the ultimate opportunity to explore all the Belize has to offer -in the most unique and exciting way!
At Caves Branch:
- Airport Shuttle Service from Belize City to Caves Branch
- Welcome Drinks/ Orientation on arrival
- 4 Nights’ accommodations in a Riverview Treehouse
- All meals starting w/ dinner on arrival, ending w/ breakfast on arrival
- Belizean Beers, Belizean rum-mixed cocktails, sodas, fresh juices, tea, coffee, water
- Your choice of 3 full day tours (Tikal Maya Ruins, ATM Cave, Snorkelling, Diving or River of Caves when combined with the Zipline Adventure- All carry additional surcharges not included in this package).
- COMPLIMENTARY Guided Tour of On-Site Botanical Garden (Mon-Sun 9am-3pm)
- COMPLIMENTARY Early Morning Bird Watching Tour (not available during blackout dates)
- Shuttle service back to Belize City- Drop off at Old Belize Marina (5 miles from Belize City)
On Board w/ Belize Sailing Vacations
- Meet & Greet as you step aboard your gorgeous yacht
- 4 nights- All Inclusive Sailing- aboard “Aubisque” a 44ft luxury catamaran (upgrades to a larger boat possible based on availability) That includes a dedicated crew of Captain and Chef / 1st mate
- Elegant cuisine daily- includes breakfast, lunch, canapes, dinner & dessert
- Open ‘ships bar’, that includes beers, rum cocktails and wine with dinner
- Queen air conditioned cabins with private bathroom/shower facilities
- Equipment for snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing
- Transfers upon return to the marina-to Belize International Airport
- All taxes relating to any of the services included in your total package.
(Excludes lodge & sailing crew gratuities, scuba diving and any other off boat activities such as spa treatments and restaurant dining)
Price Starts at $8351.00US for 2 Persons (Total of 8 nights- Adventure Season Rates)
Adventure Season Family Price starts at $12,619.00US (Total of 8 nights-2 Adults/ 2 Kids 10-16)
Package can be upgraded to include:
- Flight from Belize International Airport to Belmopan- followed by a short 20 minute shuttle to Caves Branch Lodge (Flight cost $94.25US pp/ Shuttle is $20US pp +12.5% tax)
- Flight from Belmopan to Belize Municipal Airport- followed by a short 15 minute shuttle to the Old Belize Marina ($71.50US pp/ Complimentary Shuttle to Marina)
- Upgrade to a 2 Bedroom Treehouse or Canopy Treehouse (upgrades based on availability/ inquire for pricing)
Ready to plan your Rainforest & Sailing vacation?
Contact us today for availability and rates.
- Please note that the sailing itinerary is subject to weather conditions, sailing conditions, guest preferences and the whims and ideas of the captain.
- The itinerary is planned around an arrival time– at the marina-at 12pm. The itinerary will be subject to change for later arrivals.
- Complimentary Bird Watching will not be possible for dates between December 15th– January 10th (Peak Holiday Dates)
- Pricing for Caves Branch is subject to exact dates within the Two Season pricing structure (Peak Adventure or Adventure Seasons)
- 1 overnight adventure = 2 single day adventures.
- Children 9 and under stay and eat for free. Charges on off property trips apply.
- Student refers to person aged 10-16.
- The Tikal Day Trip has a USD$90.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- The 7 Mile Cave Tubing and Zipline combo has a USD$55.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- The ATM Cave has a USD$35.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- Snorkeling has a USD$25.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- Diving has a USD$40.00 per person + 12.5% tax surcharge over the package price.
- See the Rates & Policies page for Transfer costs and other details.
- There is a single supplement for all guests staying single occupancy please inquire with agent.