Belize Jungle Beach Package
Savvy travelers to Belize know that only visiting the beach, or only journeying to the jungle, will mean missing out on half of the Belize experience. We agree! Allow us to assist with planning a travel itinerary that will combine the best of both worlds in the most seamless way. Choose your desired length of stay at each destination, Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge in the Cayo District and Victoria House on Ambergris Caye, and we’ll customize the package to best suit you.
- 3 or 4 nights in a well-appointed Tree House with sweeping views of the Caves Branch river & jungle canopy
- Airport shuttle transfer from the International Airport and back to the Municipal Airport
- Welcome bottle of wine and chocolate platter
- All meals, from dinner on the day of arrival, to breakfast on the day of departure
- Local beers, local rum drinks, juice, sodas and water during your stay
- Your choice of 2-3 Adventure tours
- 3 or 4 nights in a Casita or Plantation Room
- Air transfer from Belize Municipal to San Pedro Airstrip
- Ground transfer from the airstrip to Victoria House and back on check-out
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner (including a night in town)
- 1 day of golf cart use
- A full-day of snorkeling, fishing, and beach barbecue
- Air transfer from San Pedro Airstrip to the International Airport
Pricing for this package is subject to availability of accommodations at either property.
Ready to plan your Caves & Waves Belize vacation?