Belize Jungle Vacation Package
Create that one of a kind vacation in Belize by unwinding and/or going on an adventure! Explore the wild rainforest surrounding the Sibun River Valley, plunge into deep pools hidden in mysterious caves, or hike through the jungle with only adventure in mind.
End your Belize experience in luxury with a stay in the majestic Maya Mountains at Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve. Nestled in its own private reserve, the 7200 acre property includes five major waterfalls, over a dozen cascades & natural pools and a network of 90+ miles of hiking and biking trails. After a day of exploring the wilds, relaxation is in order! Get pampered in the spa, take a soak in the hot tub, or put your feet up in front of the fireplace with a good book.
- 3 or 4 nights in a well-appointed Tree House with sweeping views of the Caves Branch river or jungle canopy
- Airport shuttle transfer from the International Airport to the lodge
- Welcome bottle of wine in room on arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch on tour and buffet dinner, enjoyed family style
- Unlimited local rum drinks, juices, sodas, tea and water
- Your choice of 2-3 full-day tours (2 tours on a 3 night stay/3 tours on a 4 night stay)
- Night-time jungle night safari or early morning bird watching tour
- 4 nights’ accommodation in a well-appointed Estate Room
- All meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners
- Complimentary 'High Tea' daily
- Full day Guided Tour of Caracol Maya Ruins with a stop at Rio Frio Cave & Rio On Pools
- 1/2 day guided tour of Hidden Valley’s Private Reserve or Jungle Horseback riding
- Private waterfall lunch
- Spa Treatment (one per person)
- Ground transfers from Caves Branch to HVI&R to International Airport
- All taxes included
Pricing for this package is subject to availability of accommodations at either property.
Black Out Dates: Package available from May 1st to December 16th.
Ready to plan your Caves & Waterfalls Belize vacation?
Contact us today for availability and rates.