Four luxurious Canopy Treehouses are located 200 feet above the *Caves Branch River providing breath-taking views of the Caves Branch Valley and jungle canopy below. A four-poster king size bed in the bedroom overlooks the living room and bunk beds in the living room. The full bathroom with both bedroom and living room access leads to a water closet and a large hot & cold shower with remarkable outdoor views. An outdoor shower provides added luxury with an entrance off of the main deck.
The Canopy View Treehouses also feature a second story deck complete with a two person soaker tub with access via a stairway from the main floor. The second story opens to a remarkable view of the surrounding hills & valley below. This is a spectacular spot to enjoy a steaming cup of coffee, relax at the end of the day or gaze up on clear nights for a stunning view of the star studded sky.
- Two story accommodations with both living and lounging area
- Bedroom with a king sized bed
- Bunk bed off the living room
- Full bathroom with a separate water closet
- Large shower with screened-in outdoor views
- Outdoor shower off the main deck
- Private deck on the second floor with a two person soaker tub
- Electric lights and fans
- Hot and cold water
- Electrical outlet for charging batteries
- Screens to keep out jungle critters and allow panoramic views
- Carpentry made from local hardwoods and cane, finished with natural materials
- Regional marble from Mexico and Guatemala
Please see this link for our collection of 3 to 7 night All-Inclusive Adventure Packages