Four spectacular Riverview Tree-Houses are located about 75 feet above the *Caves Branch River. The screened living room allows for panoramic views of the rainforest & River below. The elevated bedrooms in each accommodation feature a king size bed over-looking the living room area. All units feature a set of bunk beds and some include an additional futon in the living room. There is a full indoor bathroom complete with a hot & cold shower and ALL treehouse units include an amazing- additional separate outdoor shower near the room’s entrance off of the main deck.
- NEW NEW NEW – AC Units in Main Bed Areas for Each Guest Room!
- King sized bed overlooking the living room
- Full bathroom with a separate water closet
- Bunk bed and/or a futon sofa bed in the living room (on request)
- Outdoor shower off main deck
- Electric lights and fans
- Hot and cold water
- Electrical outlet for charging batteries
- Screens to keep out jungle critters but still enjoy gorgeous river & canopy views
- Carpentry made from local hardwoods and cane, finished with natural materials
- Regional marble from Mexico and Guatemala
* The Caves Branch River is usually dry from the start of March to the end of May or the middle of June. This varies from year to year.
Please see this link for our collection of 3 to 7 night All-Inclusive Adventure Packages