Twice the Paradise
IAN ANDERSON’S CAVES BRANCH ADVENTURE LODGE
St George’s Caye Resort
In a location so pristine that the jungle is as untouched as the islands, we have combined both rainforest and reef into one amazing vacation package that is simply too good to believe unless you experience for yourself. Explore the best of both destinations with YOUR CHOICE of either “Twice the Paradise” OR “Jungle Beach Romance”. Both are guaranteed to take your breath away!
At Caves Branch Adventure Lodge
- Airport shuttle transfer from the International Airport to the lodge
- 3 nights in a secluded Jungle Suite (Upgrades available based on availability and pricing- check with your agent)
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch on tour, and buffet dinner enjoyed family style
- Unlimited local rum drinks, juices, sodas, tea, and water
- Your choice of 2 full-day tours (some tours do carry additional surcharges)
- Your Choice of: A Night-time jungle night safari OR an Early AM Bird Watching tour
- COMPLIMENTARY Guided Botanical Garden Tour & Cheese Tasting (Cheese Tasting MON-FRI)
- Taxes included
At St George’s Caye Resort
- Ground transfers lodge to Belize City-Ramada Princess Hotel Dock
- Round trip boat transfers to and from the island/ Belize City
4 nights in a Thatch-Roof Tropical Garden Cabana ((based on availability); pricing for optional room upgrades available upon request
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and 4-course dinner
- Coffee/tea and fresh juice delivered to your room each morning
- Beverages: Local beers, local rum drinks, juice, sodas
- Free Activities: Kayaks, Hobie Cat sail boats, Stand-up Paddleboards, Swimming Pool, Try SCUBA in our pool, Windsurfing, Snorkeling off the beach/ dock, Hammock Time
- Daily Housekeeping
- Concierge Scheduling of diving, snorkeling, excursions (Guided activities are additional to package)
- VALET luggage service for arrival and departure
- Taxes included
Island “Sand Bar” is a full-service lounge open from morning through evening, and you may also enjoy the following (fees apply):
- SCUBA diving, dive training and certification
- Guided snorkeling trips over our beautiful coral reef system
- Excursions to the jungle, Mayan ruins, cave tubing, zip lining, etc.
- Massages and other services in our Island Spa
- Guided spin-cast reef fishing and world-class fly fishing
Package pricing starts at $2892.90 per person
Ready to plan your Jungle to Island Belize vacation?
Minimum age for kids at St George’s Caye is 15 yrs old.
Pricing for this package is subject to availability of accommodations at either property.