You know that you have been thinking about it for awhile now… and trying to find that perfect wedding venue can be a nightmare! What you need is a tropical destination filled with lush jungle backdrops, amazing cave formations and water features, ancient Mayan ruins in the background and amazing views… You can create a one of a kind Jungle Adventure Wedding packed with amazing natural back drops that will be as unique as you are! We would love to plan your nuptials in our lush tropical gardens with our new wedding package.
Elope With Me- Rainforest Wedding Package Includes:
- Marriage license (3 day required presence in Belize)
- Transportation to apply for the license
- Non-denominational minister/JP
- Lovely tropical bouquet & boutonniere
- Champagne or wine to celebrate
- Small wedding cake
- Hair & Makeup for the bride
- Professional photographer*
- 2 witnesses for your ceremony
Cost: $1,450.00 USD
(Taxes not included/ Pricing is subject to 12.5% GST and 10% Resort Fee)
Additional fees that can apply:
- Additional persons for hair & makeup
- Larger Wedding Cake for extended wedding party groups
- Appetizers/hors de oeuvres for small after party (Coordinator will work with you on this)
Restrictions do apply – legal ceremonies must be booked no later thank 30 days prior to proposed arrival/wedding date.
Blackout dates apply but please inquire for confirmation as we will try our best to make exceptions.
Marriage requirements for Belize:
- Couple must be in the country for 3 days prior to marriage license application or we recommend the Expedited licenses application, which is an additional charge, but then the license is available the next day .
- Blood tests are not required in Belize
- 2 witnesses must be available to sign the certificate at the ceremony (if you do not plan on bringing anyone, the package includes this service.)
*Professional Photographers: The photographer included in the package is a local service provider who offers a basic and low cost package. This consists of about 65 pictures in a CD and about 30 color prints in a small album. This does not include video service. If you prefer to upgrade to a more professional service, we recommend the following providers:
- Leonardo Melendez
- Ben Kim
- Jose Luis Zapata
These providers are located in Belize and we can put you in touch with them directly- to arrange your event.
Wedding Ceremonies are offered in our tropical Botanical Garden on site here at Caves Branch. Standard wedding decor is white & brown and we use local flowers that are in season. Contact us with any questions you might have and for information on how to book your wedding at Caves Branch!
Wedding Packages are additional to your All-inclusive stay.
Prices are subject to change without notice (due to changes in Government charges)
Expedited Licenses are available for an additional surcharge to the package and should be arranged prior your arrival in Belize. Please ask our agents about this option.
**Prices are in US$. Rates subject to Hotel, General Sales Tax and Resort Fees.
NOTE: Wedding Package & Services not available during Chistmas & New Year season of December 15th-January 7th.