Caves Branch is located 12 miles south of Belmopan, the capital city, on the Hummingbird Highway and can be reached in 3 accessible ways.
YOUR OWN AUTOMOBILE
- Using the Hummingbird highway from Belmopan, drive approximately 12 miles south.
- Look for our sign on the left hand side "Ian Anderson's Caves Branch"
DAILY BUS SERVICES
- Traveling from Belize City, you can take any of the buses heading in the direction of Dangriga or Punta Gorda.
- Ask to be dropped off at "Ian Anderson's Caves Branch", you will be dropped off at the lodge’s driveway entrance.
- Walk in 15 minutes along our driveway to the Lodge.
- We will be glad to pick you up from the airport or where you are staying before you come to Caves Branch. Let us know that you will need a transfer when you book and we will make the arrangements.
Click Here for more information.