Ian Anderson Caves Branch Jungle and Adventure Lodge in Belize, Central America, is launching its second Cheese Making contest for anyone who would love a chance to learn how to successfully make cheese or considering small-scale commercial cheese production. The winner along with a family member or friend, will get to enjoy the prize of a Cheese Making Adventure Package which includes:
- Complimentary drinks upon arrival
- 5 nights’ accommodations in one of our Jungle Bungalow
- All meals from Dinner on day of arrival to Breakfast on the day of departure
- Half day Caves Branch inner tubing through the river caves of Belize
- Full use of caves Branch facilities, hot tub, swimming pools and personalized walking tours through the 15 acre botanical and orchid gardens
Cheese Making Adventures… 3 and one half full days of cheese making workshop instruction, hands on cheese making, all required literature, materials and equipment with instruction by Larry and Linda Faillace, master cheese makers from Three Shepherds Farm in Warren, Vermont. Students will personally make a minimum of six different cheeses during the workshop.
To enter, contestants are required to go to the “WIN!” tab on the Ian Anderson Caves Branch Jungle Lodge Facebook page and submit a picture of your favourite cheese with a description saying why it is your favourite cheese. Once the entry is submitted, they can ask friends and loved ones to vote for their picture. Ian Anderson Caves Branch Jungle Lodge will review the top 3 submissions with the most votes and choose a winner.
The contest ends on December 15th, 2013 at 3:00pm EST.