We have reached the end of our Second Cheese Adventure Facebook Contest! The winner for the Cheese Making Adventure Package for two persons is no other than Kay Johnson from San Jose Succotz, Cayo District. The photo below is the one that was entered in the contest and after much deliberation the judging panel from Caves Branch Jungle Lodge felt that Kay Johnson had the best submission of the 3 and was awarded the victory.
• Complimentary drinks upon arrival
• 5 nights’ accommodations in one of our Jungle Bungalows
• All meals from Dinner on day of arrival to Breakfast on day of departure
• Half day Caves Branch Adventure inner tubing through the river caves of Belize
• Full use of Caves Branch facilities: - hot tub, swimming pool and personalized walking tours through the 15 acre botanical and orchid gardens.
Cheese Making Adventures… 3 and one half full days of cheese making workshop instruction, hands on cheese making, all required literature, materials and equipment with instruction by Larry and Linda Faillace, master cheese makers from Three Shepherds Farm in Warren, Vermont. Students will take their cheesemaking and cheese marketing skills to the next level, focusing on more complex cheesemaking techniques.
We would also like to thank our two finalist, Rebecca Coutant of San Pedro and Delsia Marsden of Belmopan for their participation and would like to offer them a very special discount of 50% OFF on either the Artisan or Advance Cheese Making Workshops.
Once again, it’s our pleasure having you at Caves Branch, hope to see you soon!
Thank you to all the contestants and voters of our contest. Your photo submissions and votes made this contest possible - we couldn’t have done this without you!