Although Belize certainly looks and feels like an exotic vacation destination for spring break, it's actually just a few short hours' flying time from the United States thanks to a bevy of affordable non-stop options from leading airlines like American, Southwest, United, and Delta. Whether your idea of the perfect spring break is enjoying the nightlife on a gorgeous tropical island or getting lots of fresh air and sunshine as you explore a pristine jungle, there is truly something for everyone in Belize.
Here are a few adventures that you can enjoy on your spring break in Belize:
- Cave adventure tours – Visitors can explore caves both big and small while learning more about the ancient Maya that once ruled in Belize.
- Maya ruins tours – Marvel at the majestic architecture and soaring pyramids that have survived millennia of war, weather, and colonial rule.
- Snorkeling and diving the Belize Barrier Reef – Although reefs make up 4% of the ocean, they are home to an astonishing one-quarter of all marine life. Snorkeling and scuba diving the Belize Barrier Reef is like descending into an enormous natural aquarium teeming with colorful creatures.
- Jungle and nature tours – Whether it's hearing the jungle reverberate to the sounds of howler monkeys high up in the tree tops, spotting colorful toucans, parrots, and other birds, or catching a glimpse of an elusive jaguar, the jungle of Belize is brimming with wildlife.
- Exclusive signature tours – For true thrill seekers, exclusive adventures like rappelling through the forest canopy into the infamous Black Hole will ensure a truly unforgettable vacation.
- Cave tubing – Cave tubing lets participants enjoy a unique experience – sailing down a subterranean river.
Founded more than 20 years ago by a Canadian adventurer who wanted to enjoy the diversity and excitement of the unspoiled beauty of nature in Belize, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge is the perfect combination of comfortable luxury and a holistic integration with nature.
Whether you're relaxing in the hot tub of your own five-star treehouse or participating in an educational night walk through the surrounding jungle, Caves Branch Lodge is the perfect place to enjoy a great spring break vacation in Belize. Located in a gorgeous natural setting in the foothills of the Maya Mountains in the western part of the country, Caves Branch is conveniently located close to all of the top attractions and tours in Belize.