Many of the Adventure tours here at Ian Anderson Caves Branch require that you are at least moderately fit. Some tours are very strenuous and not for the faint of heart but others are quite accommodating.
So you may ask yourself – what fitness level must you be at to be able to successfully do a tour at Ian Anderson Caves Branch?
The answer is: If you can do any of these fun exercises below (not in any specific order and not all at the same time) then you can come on down for some fun!
- Walk briskly for 20 minutes and still be able to have a conversation without breathing interruptions.
- Play the “just dance” game on the Wii or any equivalent (1 song) and still have energy to go.
- Swimming is a plus and its good exercise so swim for fun – not a requirement.
- Dance for at least 15 minutes to a song in the genre of reggae.
- Do 5 squats
- Be able to out run a jaguar if it comes to that (Just kidding)
Good luck getting moderately fit for you adventure vacation in Belize! In the meantime, here is a list of all the different tours you can do at caves Branch and they are rated by intensity levels – 1 to 5 sweat drops. 5 sweat drops marking the most strenuous tours.